We are a Level 5 OAUG Parter
As a level five partner, we are happy to serve all OAUG members and professionals.
Contact us to:
- Schedule a Demo - We'll tailor the demo to meet your organization's specific wants and needs.
- Learn More Info - Speak directly to our solution experts where they can answer your questions.
- Request a Trial - Try the product in your own environment before committing to a purchase.
11 Steps to Consider When Replacing Oracle Discoverer
As with any embedded technology, the thought of replacing Oracle Discoverer can be daunting. How do you ensure it won't lose capability? Will it provide a better user experience? Where do you actually start?
To help answer these questions, our team of experts have put together a handy checklist of best practices to consider when planning your Discoverer migration.
This Checklist Includes Steps to Consider Such as:
- Assess your current Discoverer report usage
- Identify and eradicate duplication
- Leverage the capability of MS Excel
- Automate reporting with pro-active triggering
- And much more!
Did you attend this year?
Another great COLLABORATE conference has come and gone. From informational sessions to the fun and entertaining parties, we loved seeing everyone and hearing your stories.
We have tons of photos to share from the event. Click on the button below to check out our Facebook album. If you'd like to chat with one of our experts, click here and and Excel4apps representative will get back to you.
Webcast: The Hidden Costs & Pains in Replacing Oracle Discoverer
Find out what the real costs are of doing nothing or in choosing a solution that’s overkill for what you need. Also, you’ll learn about a next-generation, IT-friendly alternative to Discoverer and (spoiler alert) it’s with a tool that users already know how to use (Excel).
Join Excel4apps solution engineer, Susan Adkison, as she covers:
- Hidden costs behind OBIEE or in doing nothing
- How connecting Excel securely to E-Business Suite enables self-service operational reporting
- See a live look at an Excel-based alternative to Discoverer, including report converter
A Day in the Life of an Excel4apps User at Month-End
Journal Wand is a robust alternative to Web ADI for the loading of GL journals to Oracle E-Business Suite. It empowers users to create their own templates and streamlines the upload process, eliminating the need for IT assistance. Combined with GL Wand, it provides a 360o Excel solution to the GL month end process and gives accountants the ability to report, analyze, and adjust journals directly from sheets containing real-time data.